Keep Moving Forward Inc is a small business in HEALTH_CARE_MEDICAL in 160 Commack Road, Commack NY 11725 . We are collaborative and fun.
Our work environment includes:
- Safe work environment
- Company perks
(Super Hero Needed)
Keep Moving Forward, Inc. is a state of the art, intensive rehabilitation/physical therapy outpatient center located in the prestigious center of Commack, New York. Our therapists primarily treat complex pediatric and adult neurological cases which involve (but not limited to): Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Developmental Delay. All treatments are provided one-on-one with customized treatment plans, a variety of functional exercises/movements and typically range from 1-3 hour sessions per patient. Our therapists are specifically trained to utilize the TheraSuit and Universal Exercise Unit in addition to a variety of advanced tools necessary to maximize function.
We are looking for a person with some SUPER ABILITIES to help some children with SPECIAL ABILITIES
High School Diploma
- Prepare for upcoming therapy sessions by organizing the treatment locations based on the patient’s needs
- Clean therapy area and set up any needed and necessary equipment
- Watch the patient’s development during therapy sessions and make notes on how the patient is responding. Therapists and physical therapy assistants use these notes and reports to evaluate the usefulness and helpfulness of specific treatments for patients.
- Help patients move from one area of therapy to another
- Strong Physical strength is a must. Aides should be able to move several immobile patients each day. Aides are there to help patients walk, push them in wheelchairs, or assist in sitting and standing.
- Fulfill office and clerical duties, answering phone calls, taking appointments, calling patients.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Engaging Relationship Skills
- High Energy
- Empathetic to the patient population
- General desire and willingness to help others
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday Availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Commack, NY 11725: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person